7 Results for [ jobs ]
- Career Opportunitiescstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/join-support/career-opportunities.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation offers a wide range of career opportunities for professionals, students, and casual employees.
- Westman & Baker Platen Printing Presscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-westman-and-baker-platen-printing-press.phpThis Canadian-made press was modelled on the hugely successful Gordon-style platen press, which was common in Canadian print shops for over a century.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummer Part 2cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer-part-2.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and former head of the National Microbiology Lab [Laboratory] of Canada. We asked him about his start as a researcher, how he became an expert on AIDS, and when he took over the lab.
- Gerald Heffernan 1919–http://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/hall-of-fame/hall-of-fame-gerald-heffernan.php
- Adventures with G-AKDN - Chapter 8casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/blog-adventures-g-akdn-chapter-8.phpby David Gillespie
- Tom Rudge, Aurora Mountain Farm, Yukoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-rudge-yukon.phpOur family operates Aurora Mountain Farm, 35 kilometres northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the Takhini River valley. Started in 2000, our property covers 160 acres, all of which is covered under our organic certification.
- Background Information for Trainscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-trains.phpThe wheels on the train go round and round...but how? See how steam locomotives work with these simple explanations of the parts and processes.