33 Results for [ corporate documents ]
- Corporate Plan Summarycstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/corporate-plan-summary.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s annual Corporate Plan Summary presents direction over a five-year period.
- Archival Collectioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/archival-collection.phpFind out more about the Museum’s unique Archival Collection.
- Bombardier Challenger 604casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bombardier-challenger-604.phpA Canadian corporate jet designed and produced by Canadair Limited (later a part of Bombardier Aerospace) beginning in 1978
- Waco VKS-7Fcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-waco-vks-7f.phpDesigned for navigational training for a U.S. government training scheme, the VKS-7F was a modified version of the VKS-7
- Privacy Statementcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/privacy-statement.phpThe CSTMC is committed to respecting your personal privacy and to protecting the personal information that you provide when you become a member, subscribe to the newsletter, enroll in education or outreach programs, or access the websites.
- Donate or Sell Objectscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/join-support/donate-or-sell-objects.phpThe Corporation acquires, displays, and preserves representative objects, devices, documents, photographs, technical drawings, and other artifacts of Canada’s scientific and technological heritage.
- Donate or Sell objectscstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/donate/donate-or-sell-objects.phpWe appreciate your interest in helping to preserve Canada's technological heritage and build our collections, whether through donation or sale.
- Letter copying presscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-letter-copying-press.phpBetter known for his revolutionary steam engines, James Watt patented this fixture of the nineteenth-century office in 1780.
- AES Data Ltd. "AES Plus 103" Word Processorcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-aes-data-limited-aes-plus-103-word-processor.phpWord processors like the AES Plus 103 revolutionized office management in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Lockheed L-12A Electra Juniorcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-lockheed-l-12a-electra-junior.phpA twin-engine airliner manufactured in the U.S. between 1936 and 1942 by Lockheed Aircraft Corporation; carried two pilots and six passengers