Refine by Type +-
109 Results for [ contact ]
- Contact Informationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/contact.phpContact the Museum by e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail, or come visit!
- Contact Uscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/contact-us.phpContacting the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation is easy.
- Contact Informationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/contact.phpGet in touch with the Museum via email, telephone, fax, or mail.
- Thank youcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rental-thank-you.phpFacility Rental Thank You page
- Thank youcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rental-thank-you.phpFacility Rental Thank You page
- Contact Us - Open Datacstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-contact-us.phpContact the Corporation with questions, discoveries, or creations.
- Planning Your Class Visitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/planning-your-class-visit.phpPlan your visit to participate in one of the Museum’s school programs with these helpful tips that ensure a safe, enjoyable, unforgettable experience.
- Why release open data?cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/why-release-open-data.phpThe Corporation is releasing open data to provide greater access to information about its collections and operations, and to support open science and open government.
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture