12 Results for [ conference ]
- Harvest Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-harvest-hall.phpLocated just off the main exhibition space, this room is ideal for health breaks and breakout sessions for your next conference or retreat!
- March Break Tinkering Workshopcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-march-break-tinkering-ontario.phpThe Museum offers a full-day workshop each day of the March Break.
- Members Halloween Partiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-halloween-parties.phpChildren (and adults too!) are encouraged to come in costume and take part in special Members-only Halloween activities at the Museum.
- Red Bull Global Rallycross 2017casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-red-bull-rallycross-2017.phpRed Bull Global Rallycross 2017
- GARTH WILSON FELLOWSHIP IN PUBLIC HISTORYcstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/garth-wilson-fellowship-in-public-history.phpThe Garth Wilson Fellowship in Public History is a 2-year fellowship offered by the Carleton University's Department of History and the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation.
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.
- Willard Boyle 1924-2011http://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/hall-of-fame/hall-of-fame-willard-boyle.php
- Proactive Disclosurescstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/proactive-disclosures.phpThe Corporation maintains a policy of proactive disclosure by making its Travel and Hospitality Reports available to the public.
- Alain Bourgeois, Ferme du Passeporc, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bourgeois-qc.phpOur farm, located in Mirabel, Quebec, is a farrowing operation, where the piglets are sold once they are weaned.
- Tom Rudge, Aurora Mountain Farm, Yukoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-rudge-yukon.phpOur family operates Aurora Mountain Farm, 35 kilometres northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the Takhini River valley. Started in 2000, our property covers 160 acres, all of which is covered under our organic certification.