Refine by Type +-
276 Results for [ collection ]
- Archival Collectioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/archival-collection.phpFind out more about the Museum’s unique Archival Collection.
- Library Collectioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/library-collection.phpResearch Canadian aviation history at the Museum’s Library.
- Collection Online (Beta)cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collection.phpSearch the beta version of the Collection Online.
- Collection and Researchcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research.phpLearn more about the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s collections and related research activities.
- Building a Collection: History of the Canada Aviation and Space Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/building-a-collection.phpHow do you build a world-class aviation collection? Find out with the history of the Museum.
- Shield and Swordcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-shield-sword.phpExplore post-Second World War aviation innovation, some of the most important of its century, in the Museum’s photo essay.
- For Home and Country: The Role of the Federated Women’s Institute in Rural Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-for-home-and-country.phpThe members of the Federated Women’s Institutes of Canada were instrumental in developing rural Canada. Learn more about these remarkable women.
- John Deere Tractor “720 LP”cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-john-deere-tractor-720-LP.phpJohn Deere produced this multipurpose tractor between 1956 and 1958.
- Sawyer-Massey Tractor “20-40”cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sawyer-massey-tractor-20-40.phpThe Sawyer-Massey “20-40” was a large gas-powered tractor designed for use on prairie farms.
- Ford “Fordson” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ford-fordson-tractor.phpThe “Fordson” was the first tractor to be manufactured on an assembly line and to feature a cast-iron frame.