Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Going Around in Circlescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-solar-system-science-going-around-in-circles.phpGoing Around in Circles
- Cosmic Cloudscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-solar-system-science-cosmic-clouds.php
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-shopping-list.phpScience Fun in the Snow! - Shopping List
- Maple Taffy on Snowcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-maple-taffy-on-snow.phpEating maple taffy on snow is a Canadian culinary tradition. To create the taffy, you have to concentrate the syrup, by removing some of its water molecules.
- Frozen Bubblescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-frozen-bubbles.phpNo matter how young or old you are, making bubbles with soapy water is always fun. But what happens if you make these bubbles in the winter?
- Water in the Snowcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-water-in-the-snow.phpHave you ever wondered how much water snow contains?
- Racing on Icecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-racing-on-ice.phpSkaters can reach speeds of 50 km/h, while the best runner can reach 40 km/h. Why the difference?
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-driving-cience-home-shopping-list.phpDriving Science Home - Shopping List
- Fuel Your Body: Make a Car Cakecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-driving-cience-home-fuel-your-body-make-a-car-cake.phpYour body is like a car: it needs fuel to work. It runs on the fuel it gets from the food you eat — so fuel your body with this yummy car-shaped cake.
- Rubber Tire Treatscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-driving-cience-home-rubber-tire-treats.phpRubber Tire Treats are tasty gummy candies that result from a bit of kitchen- chemistry magic. Make these jiggly treats and explore the science of polymers.