Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Animal of the Month in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-october.phpAnimal of the Month in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the Month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Alain Bourgeois, Ferme du Passeporc, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bourgeois-qc.phpOur farm, located in Mirabel, Quebec, is a farrowing operation, where the piglets are sold once they are weaned.
- Yvan Bastien, Ferme Geobastien, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bastien-qc.phpI operate an average-size dairy farm with 86 hectares and 50 cows at Sainte‑Anne- des‑Plaines in the Laurentian region of Quebec. I grow forage crops, silage corn, and mixed grain (oats, wheat, peas) as fodder for the cows.
- Brian Atkinson, Atkinson International, Ontariocafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-atkinson-on.phpWe have five farms, which altogether consist of over 725 acres, but some of that acreage is not workable. We’re located between Stayner and Base Borden, in a little town called New Lowell.
- Privacy Statementcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/privacy-statement.phpIngenium is committed to respecting your personal privacy and to protecting the personal information that you provide when you become a member, subscribe to the newsletter, enroll in education or outreach programs, or access the websites.
- Guide to Donating or Selling Objectscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/join-support/guide-to-donating.phpIngenium builds its collection through donations and purchases from individuals and organizations.
- Curriculum Connections - Quebec/curriculum-connections-quebec.phpThe programs at the Museum extend and enrich the classroom experience by bringing curricula to life.
- Curriculum Connections - Ontario/curriculum-connections-ontario.phpThe School programs at the Museum extend and enrich the classroom experience by bringing curricula to life. Dynamic and hands-on, they are geared to stimulate multiple intelligences through scientific inquiry.
- Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/join-support/sponsorship-partnership-opportunities.phpIngenium offers exceptional sponsorship and partnership opportunities to public- and private-sector organizations.