Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Tom Rudge, Aurora Mountain Farm, Yukoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-rudge-yukon.phpOur family operates Aurora Mountain Farm, 35 kilometres northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the Takhini River valley. Started in 2000, our property covers 160 acres, all of which is covered under our organic certification.
- Jon Krahn, Krahn Group of Companies, British Columbiacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-krahn-bc.phpThe Krahn Group of Companies is a family owned and operated business spanning three generations and comprising three divisions: Paragon Farms, Paragon Feeds, and Topaz Developments.
- Adrien Grenier, Manitobacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-grenier-mb.phpWe are hog producers in St Labre, a small farming community in southeast Manitoba. The year 2000 marked the centennial of the first Grenier to settle in the area.
- Animal of the Month in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-october.phpAnimal of the Month in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the Month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Alain Bourgeois, Ferme du Passeporc, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bourgeois-qc.phpOur farm, located in Mirabel, Quebec, is a farrowing operation, where the piglets are sold once they are weaned.
- Yvan Bastien, Ferme Geobastien, Quebeccafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-bastien-qc.phpI operate an average-size dairy farm with 86 hectares and 50 cows at Sainte‑Anne- des‑Plaines in the Laurentian region of Quebec. I grow forage crops, silage corn, and mixed grain (oats, wheat, peas) as fodder for the cows.
- Brian Atkinson, Atkinson International, Ontariocafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-atkinson-on.phpWe have five farms, which altogether consist of over 725 acres, but some of that acreage is not workable. We’re located between Stayner and Base Borden, in a little town called New Lowell.
- Privacy Statementcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/privacy-statement.phpThe CSTMC is committed to respecting your personal privacy and to protecting the personal information that you provide when you become a member, subscribe to the newsletter, enroll in education or outreach programs, or access the websites.
- Guide to Donating or Selling Objectscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/join-support/guide-to-donating.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation builds its collection through donations and purchases from individuals and organizations.