Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- A winning bid, an unforgettable experience: Aileen Shaw’s trip to the skiescstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/aileen-shaw-trip-to-the-skies.phpLearn more about Aileen Shaw, a museum supporter who won a flight in a World War II Mustang airplane at the 2014 Science & Tech Soirée.
- Ransom A. Myers 1952-2007http://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/hall-of-fame/hall-of-fame-ransom-a-myers.php
- The Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Famecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadian-science-and-engineering-hall-of-fame.phpHere, we honour individuals whose outstanding scientific or technological achievements have had long term implications for Canadians.
- Tips for Using the Artifact Open Data Setcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/tips-using-artifact-open-data-set.phpFollow these tips when using the Corporation’s Artifact Open Data.
- Contact Us - Open Datacstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-contact-us.phpContact the Corporation with questions, discoveries, or creations.
- Open Data Licencecstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-license.phpThe Corporation’s open data is released under the Government of Canada Open Government Licence — you may reuse the data as long as you acknowledge the source.
- What is Open Data?cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/what-is-open-data.phpOpen data is data in machine-readable format that can be freely used by anyone in new and unanticipated ways.
- Why release open data?cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/why-release-open-data.phpThe Corporation is releasing open data to provide greater access to information about its collections and operations, and to support open science and open government.
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.
- Jackie Milne, Northwest Territoriescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-milne-nt.phpMy farm is three acres. It’s not fully under cultivation. I have cleared and garden beds in about half an acre, plus the greenhouses, which are 5,000 square feet. I also have a large animal area because I have two pigs and chickens and rabbits.