Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Members Halloween Partiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-halloween-parties.phpChildren (and adults too!) are encouraged to come in costume and take part in special Members-only Halloween activities at the Museum.
- A Barnyard Hallowe'enhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-a-barnyard-halloween.phpIt’s a Barnyard Hallowe'en at the Museum! You are invited to enjoy special activities just right for the occasion. Make some ghoulish treats, create a creepy craft, enjoy Halloween storytelling and take part in Halloween games.
- Sky High Magic Series 2016–2017 - The Adventures of Mystériccasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sky-high-adventures-of-mysteric.phpSee incredible and uplifting magic-show performances in the Museum’s theatre.
- Sky High Magic Series 2016–2017 - Quicker than the Eye!casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sky-high-quicker-than-the-eye.phpSee incredible and uplifting magic-show performances in the Museum’s theatre.
- Sky High Magic Series 2016–2017 - Supersonic Magic Showcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sky-high-supersonic-magic.phpSee incredible and uplifting magic-show performances in the Museum’s theatre.
- Sky High Magic Series 2016–2017 - Thomas Cadabra and Snowball the Bunnycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sky-high-cadabra-and-snowball-bunny.phpSee incredible and uplifting magic-show performances in the Museum’s theatre.
- Daily demonstrations in Octobercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-october.phpDaily demonstrations in October at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily demonstrations in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-september.phpDaily demonstrations in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Street Eatscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-street-eats.phpSample food from our local trucks and pair it with beer from local craftsmen.
- Canning demonstration: September 30cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-september-2015.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables and turn them into corn relish, and freezer jam.