Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Feature animalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-shopping-list.phpFrozen Science Shopping List
- 5-Minute Ice Creamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-5-minute-ice-cream.php5-Minute Ice Cream
- Winter Gardencstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-winter-garden.phpCreate these icy decorations on a cold day
- Ice Cube on a Stringcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-ice-cube-string.phpWe challenge you to lift up an ice cube without touching it with your hands.
- Open Data Projectscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-projects.phpSee what independent developers have created using the Ingenium’s open data.
- An Incr-Edible field trip at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/incredible-field-trip-at-the-canada-agriculture-and-food-museum.phpIn November 2014, the students of the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program at Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School (Ottawa, ON) participated in the Incr-Edible School Program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children helping children: the power of Wheels Up!cstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/children-helping-children-the-power-of-wheels-up.phpTwo years ago, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum was approached by a Montreal area teacher for assistance to fund a class trip. The Museum offered the Wheels Up! program...
- March Break at the Museumscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/march-break-at-the-museums.phpMarch Break at the Museums
- Collection Blogcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collect-connect.phpOur curatorial blog about the things we collect, the places we visit and the people we meet.