Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Collection Highlightscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collection-highlights.phpFind out more about highlighted artifacts at Ingenium and their contribution to the transformation of Canada.
- Conservation and Collection Servicescstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/conservation-and-collection-services.phpThe Conservation and Collection Services Division is responsible for the long-term care, preservation, and housing of the National Collection for Ingenium.
- Collection Blogcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collect-connect.phpOur curatorial blog about the things we collect, the places we visit and the people we meet.
- Collection Online (Beta)cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/collection.phpSearch the beta version of the Collection Online.
- Collection Item/collection-item.php
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/4444.phpColours Shopping List
- Chromatography with a Coffee Filtercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-chromatography-with-a-coffee-filter .phpWith this experiment, you will be able to reveal the colours hidden in black ink.
- A Column of Colourcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-a-column-of-colour.phpExperiment with different densities of liquid to make a unique column of colour.
- Milky Madnesscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-milky-madness.phpCan a swirl of colours be created with milk, dishwashing liquid and food colouring? In this fun experiment, you will discover the surprising reaction between these substances.