Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Wings of Historycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/wings-of-history.phpLive history – take a flight back in time aboard a vintage training aircraft of the Second World War or Cold War.
- Animal of the Month in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-may-2015.phpAnimal of the month in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Summer Camps - All you can sciencehttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencexplore-camps.phpOur team travels to camps in the #ScienceMobile, packed to the brim with programming.
- Aircraft and Flightscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/canada-day-aircrafts.phpAircrafts and Flights and Canada Day
- Family Activitiescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/canada-day-family-activities.phpFamily Activities during Canada Day
- Partners and Special Guestscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/canada-day-partners.phpPartners and Special Guests for Canada Day
- SciencExplore - Schoolshttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencexplore-schools.phpOur SciencExplore program offers elementary schools a selection of rotating stations featuring the Museum’s “best of” activities, in which all students can participate!
- Snow Creamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-snow-cream.phpEating maple taffy on snow is a Canadian culinary tradition. To create the taffy, you have to concentrate the syrup, by removing some of its water molecules.
- The Tip of the Icebergcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-tip-of-the-iceberg.phpHave you ever wondered how much water snow contains?
- Exploring the past, investing in the future: donors tour the Canada Aviation and Space Museum Reserve Hangarcstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/donors-tour-the-canada-aviation-and-space-museum-reserve-hangar.phpDonors gathered at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum for an exclusive tour of the Museum’s Reserve Hangar.