Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- From Campers to Counsellors at Canada Agriculture and Food Museum Summer Campscstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/from-campers-to-counsellors-at-cafm-summer-camps.phpKersty and Hannah’s experiences at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum are made possible in part by the generous support of donors to the Canada Science and Technology Museums Foundation.
- Feature animal - Tamworth pigcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/feature-animal-tamworth-pig.phpFeature animal at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Ace Academy: Black Flightcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/mobile-app-ace-academy-black-flight.phpDiscover what it was like to fly in the dangerous skies of the First World War. Download Ace Academy: Black Flight now!
- Animal of the Month in Septembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-september-2015.phpAnimal of the month in September at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Guided Tours Reservationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/form-guided-tours.php
- Gingerbread House Contest for Familiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/gingerbread-house-contest-for-families.phpYou are invited to enter our Gingerbread House Contest for Families. Bring us your uniquely decorated gingerbread house for your chance to win a special prize!
- GARTH WILSON FELLOWSHIP IN PUBLIC HISTORYcstmc-foundationhttp://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/garth-wilson-fellowship-in-public-history.phpThe Garth Wilson Fellowship in Public History is a 2-year fellowship offered by the Carleton University's Department of History and the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Special Examination Report — Office of the Auditor General cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/special-examination-report.php
- Special Examination Report — Office of the Auditor Generalhttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/special-examination-report.php