Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- A.E.A. Silver Dartcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-aea-silver-dart.phpBecame the first powered aircraft to fly in Canada when it took off at Baddeck, Nova Scotia on February 23, 1909
- 12-24 Bull Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-12-24-bull-tractor.phpLearn about the tricycle-designed 12-24 Bull tractor at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Allis-Chalmers Model G Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-model-g-tractor.phpLearn about the Allis-Chalmers Model G tractor, a favourite of vegetable growers, at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Insecticide Dustercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-insecticide-duster.phpSee an early insecticide duster that was worn by the farmer while he worked the fields. It’s part of the Canada Science and Technology Museums’ Collection.
- Caterpillar Model 15 Tracked Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-model-15-tracked-tractor.phpSee one of the first crawler tractors, the Caterpillar 15, in Ingenium’s Collection.
- Ice Tongscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ice-tongs.phpSee ice tongs manufactured in Canada and used to harvest ice from Canadian lakes and rivers. Just one of many artifacts in the Museum’s Collection.
- Ice Saw cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ice-saw.phpIce harvesting was common before refrigerators. See a typical ice saw in Ingenium’s Collection.
- Cockshutt Model 30 Row Crop Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-model-30-row-crop-tractor.phpSee the innovative, attractive, Canadian-made Cockshutt 30 tractor — part of Ingenium's Collection.
- Treadmillcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-treadmill.phpAn early step towards mechanization, this treadmill was powered by a dog and used to churn butter. See it in the Museum’s Collection.
- City Express Delivery Wagoncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-city-express-delivery-wagon.phpSee the City Express Delivery Wagon, which could haul up to 544 kilograms. It’s part of Ingenium’s Collection.