Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- Avro Canada C.102 Jetlinercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-canada-jetliner.phpA jet-powered airliner prototype designed and built by Avro Canada Limited in 1949
- Avro Avian IVMcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-avian-ivm.phpA two-seater biplane designed and built in the U.K. by A.V. Roe and Company Limited (Avro) during the 1920s and 1930s
- Avro Anson Vcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-anson-v.phpA British twin-engine, adaptable aircraft designed by A.V. Roe and Company (Avro) and produced from 1936 to 1952
- Avro 683 Lancaster Xcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-lancaster-x.phpUsed in many successful (primarily nighttime) bombing raids, including the May 1943 Operation Chastise by No. 617 Squadron RAF ("the Dambusters"), "the Lanc" was probably the most widely known heavy bomber of the Second World War
- Avro 504K (G-CYFG)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-504k-cyfg.phpA two-seater biplane designed in 1913 in the U.K. by A.V. Roe and Company Limited (Avro)
- Avro 504K (G-CYCK)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-504k-cyck.phpA two-seater biplane designed in 1913 in the U.K. by A.V. Roe and Company Limited (Avro)
- A.E.G. G.IVcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-aeg-giv.phpA German biplane (built by Allgemeine Elektrizitäts Gesellschaft) used for bombing operations during the First World War
- A.E.A. Silver Dartcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-aea-silver-dart.phpBecame the first powered aircraft to fly in Canada when it took off at Baddeck, Nova Scotia on February 23, 1909
- 12-24 Bull Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-12-24-bull-tractor.phpLearn about the tricycle-designed 12-24 Bull tractor at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Allis-Chalmers Model G Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-model-g-tractor.phpLearn about the Allis-Chalmers Model G tractor, a favourite of vegetable growers, at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.