Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Coleco Canada Ltd. "Telstar" Electronic Gamecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-coleco-canada-ltd-telstar-electronic-game.phpProduced in Canada, this is a very early computer gaming station made for home TV.
- Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd. Cobalt-60 Therapy Machinecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-atomic-energy-of-canada-ltd-cobalt-60-therapy-machine.phpIn the 1950s, Canada’s nuclear industry experts collaborated with medical specialists to produce novel cancer therapies that were adopted worldwide.
- Skeleton Clockcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-skeleton-clock.phpDavid Baird, the Canada Science and Technology Museum’s first director, purchased this clock in 1970. He was passionate about using artifacts to demonstrate the inner workings of technology.
- Bramah & Robinson Lighthousecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bramah-robinson-lighthouse.phpTurn at the lighthouse and you’ll find a safe route to the Museum.
- Calumet Mfg. Co. View Cameracstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-calumet-manufacturing-company-view-camera.phpThis camera, one of two identical models acquired by the photographer in 1956, was Yousuf Karsh’s main portrait camera for more than three decades.
- Rueprecht & Sohn Balancecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-rueprecht-sohn-balance.phpBalance
- Russell Motor Car Co. "28" Automobilecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-russell-motor-car-company-28-automobile.phpThe 1914 Russell 28 is an elegant piece of Canadian automotive history.
- Eastman Kodak Co. "Ciné-Kodak Special" Cameracstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-eastman-kodak-company-kodak-special-camera.phpUsing this battered and patched camera, filmmaker and canoeist Bill Mason created powerful and lyrical images of the Canadian wilderness.
- Bombardier "B7" Snowmobilecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bombardier-b7-snowmobile.phpThis is one of Bombardier’s first snowmobiles.
- National Research Council 3-D Periodic Tablecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-national-research-council-3d-periodic-table.phpThis streamlined periodic sculpture of the chemical elements was designed in the 1940s.