Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
- Summer in Spacecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-summer-programming-2016.phpA summer filled with fascinating adventures
- Cherry Pie: Lady Farmers, Growers and Makerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-cherry-pie.phpJoin us at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum on July 21 for a fresh new event celebrating local growers, bakers and foodies!
- Daily demonstrations in Junecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-june.phpDaily demonstrations in June at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- International Astronomy Daycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-international-astronomy-day.phpCome with family and friends and celebrate International Astronomy Day!
- A Project North Star Presentationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-project-north-star-presentation.phpThis documentary film chronicles the official Lancaster UK tour, and includes first-hand accounts from men and women who experienced the war and were connected to the Lancaster.
- Seeking Out New Worldscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-seeking-out-new-worlds.phpJoin us as we celebrate International Astronomy Day with some exciting activities for all ages.
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Science Odyssey Makers Challengecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-science-odyssey-makers-challenge.phpBoldly build…what no one has built before!
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!