Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Beach Foundry Ltd. "ES371" Rangecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-beach-foundry-limited-es371-beach-range.phpThis is the last range made by Beach Foundry, which began making such appliances in 1894.
- Beach Foundry Ltd. "Buffet" Rangecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-beach-foundry-limited-buffet-range.phpThis is a beautiful, streamlined, early electric range that was made in Canada.
- Canadian Vickers Ltd. Triple Expansion Steam Enginecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-canadian-vickers-ltd-triple-expansion-steam-engine.phpThe triple-expansion steam engine was the most efficient way to power ships — from passenger liners to buoy tenders.
- Beach Foundry Ltd. "CE24-A" Rangecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-beach-foundry-limited-ce24-a-range.phpDiscover a combination of coal and electric technologies in this Canadian-made range.
- J.C. Deagan "Una-Fon"cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-jc-deagan-una-fon.phpThe Deagan Una-Fon is the oldest electronic instrument in the Museum’s music collection.
- Troughton & Simms Zenith Telescopecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-troughton-simms-zenith-telescope.phpThis zenith telescope was used to survey the 49th parallel, which forms the boundary between Canada and the United States.
- W. Watts & Sons Collingwood Skiff Nahmacstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-watts-sons-collingwood-skiff-nahma.phpThe Collingwood skiff is a rare treasure and an important part of Canada’s maritime heritage.
- Bio Logicals Gene Synthesizercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bio-logicals-gene-synthesizer.phpDeveloped in the 1980s, the gene synthesizer is an automated process for the manufacture of DNA.
- Simplex Electric Co. Electric Rangecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-simplex-electric-company-range.phpThis is one of the earliest electric ranges in the national collection.
- Ritter Dental Manufacturing Co. "Imperial Columbia" Dental Chaircstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ritter-dental-manufacturing-company-imperial-columbia-dental-chair.phpThis Ritter “Imperial Columbia” chair (1905–1925) made dentistry easier and more comfortable for both the patient and the dentist.