Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Desjardins Stationary Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-desjardins-stationary-thresher.phpView this Quebec-built Desjardins stationary thresher from the 1900s, part of the Museum’s collection.
- White “No. 6” Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-white-no-6-thresher.phpExplore an all-metal White “No. 6” thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Stationary Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-stationary-thresher.phpView this stationary thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Waco VKS-7Fcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-waco-vks-7f.phpDesigned for navigational training for a U.S. government training scheme, the VKS-7F was a modified version of the VKS-7
- Travel Air 2000casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-travel-air-2000.phpA three-seater, open-cockpit, general-purpose biplane built by the Travel Air Manufacturing Company of Wichita, Kansas from 1927 to 1930
- Taylor E-2 Cubcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-taylor-e-2-cub.phpAn American-made two-seater tandem, light airplane designed and built by Taylor Aircraft Co. between 1930 and 1934, following the success of the Aeronca C-2
- Stearman 4EM Senior Speedmailcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-stearman-4em-senior-speedmail.phpA single-seater, general-purpose biplane manufactured by the Stearman Aircraft Company in the U.S., around 1930
- Sopwith Triplanecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sopwith-triplane.phpA U.K.-designed, single-seater fighter aircraft manufactured by Sopwith Aviation Company during the First World War
- Sopwith Pupcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sopwith-pup.phpA highly successful U.K.-designed, single-seater fighter used by the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service during the First World War
- Sopwith 7F.1 Snipecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sopwith-7f-1-snipe.phpA British single-seater fighter aircraft designed by Sopwith Aviation Company during the First World War