Refine by Type +-
1224 Results for [ * ]
- X-Ray Shoe Fittercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-x-ray-shoe-fitter.phpView this X-Ray Shoe Fitter, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Hamilton “Fenlon’s Smasher” Stationary Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-hamilton-fenlon-smasher-stationary-thresher.phpView a Hamilton “Fenlon’s Smasher” stationary thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Legaré “Keystone American Champion” Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-legare-keystone-american-champion-thresher.phpView this Quebec-made Legaré “Keystone American Champion” thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Sawyer-Massey “Peerless Separator, Model 1315” Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sawyer-massey-thresher.phpSee this early twentieth century Sawyer-Massey “Peerless Separator, Model 1315” thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Desjardins Stationary Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-desjardins-stationary-thresher.phpView this Quebec-built Desjardins stationary thresher from the 1900s, part of the Museum’s collection.
- White “No. 6” Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-white-no-6-thresher.phpExplore an all-metal White “No. 6” thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Stationary Threshercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-stationary-thresher.phpView this stationary thresher, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Waco VKS-7Fcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-waco-vks-7f.phpDesigned for navigational training for a U.S. government training scheme, the VKS-7F was a modified version of the VKS-7
- Travel Air 2000casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-travel-air-2000.phpA three-seater, open-cockpit, general-purpose biplane built by the Travel Air Manufacturing Company of Wichita, Kansas from 1927 to 1930
- Taylor E-2 Cubcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-taylor-e-2-cub.phpAn American-made two-seater tandem, light airplane designed and built by Taylor Aircraft Co. between 1930 and 1934, following the success of the Aeronca C-2