Refine by Type +-
1224 Results for [ * ]
- McCormick-Deering Farmall “F-12” Row Crop Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-farmall-f-12-row-crop-tractor.phpThe Farmall model “F-12” was introduced in 1932 as a small, low-cost, all-purpose tractor.
- OTACO “Autotrac” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-otaco-autotrac-tractor.phpKnown as the poor man’s tractor, the Autotrac kit cost between $150 and $300, substantially less than a new tractor.
- Ferguson-Brown Model “A” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ferguson-brown-model-a-tractor.phpThe Ferguson-Brown tractor, first produced in 1936, was the first tractor to feature a hydraulic-link system, an innovation that revolutionized tractor design
- Linn Tractor “626E”cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-linn-tractor-626E.phpThe Linn tractor was a heavy-duty civilian half-track or crawler tractor.
- Massey-Harris “No. 2” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-tractor-massey-no-2.phpThe Massey-Harris “No. 2” tractor was a Canadian-built version of the Parrett 12-25 tractor.
- WSK Lim-2 (Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG- 15bis)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-wsk-lim-2-mig-15-bis.phpSoviet jet fighter-interceptor aircraft designed by Mikoyan-Gurevich, and produced between 1948 and 1961 in the Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia, Poland, and China
- Wills Wing XC-185casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-wills-wing-xc-185.phpA U.S. hang glider designed and produced by Wills Wings Incorporated from 1977 to 1980
- Waco 10 (GXE)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-waco-10-gxe.phpA single-engine, three-seater, general-purpose biplane made by Advance Aircraft Company/Waco Aircraft Company in the U.S. from 1927 to 1933
- Taylorcraft BC-65casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-taylorcraft-bc-65.phpA single-engine, two-seater, private aircraft manufactured in the U.S. by Taylorcraft Aviation between 1938 and 1941
- Czerwinski/Shenstone Harbingercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-czerwinski-shenstone-harbinger.phpA sailplane designed in Canada in 1947 by Waclaw Czerwinski and Beverley Shenstone