Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Ford “Fordson” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ford-fordson-tractor.phpThe “Fordson” was the first tractor to be manufactured on an assembly line and to feature a cast-iron frame.
- Case VAO Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-case-VAO-tractor.phpCase introduced the VA series tractors in 1942. In 1943, the company introduced the VAO — the O stood for orchard.
- Case K 18-32 tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-K-18-32-tractor.phpThe Case “18-32” tractor was introduced in 1925 and came with a monobloc-constructed engine.
- McCormick-Deering Farmall “F-14” Row Crop Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-farmall-f-14-row-crop-tractor.phpA more powerful version of its predecessor, the Farmall “F-12,” the F-14 could pull a two-bottom plow.
- McCormick-Deering “W-4” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-mccormick-w-4-tractor.phpThe “W-4” tractor, introduced in 1940, is a standard-tread tractor.
- Versatile 118 Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-versatile-118-tractor.phpModel 118, introduced in 1967, was suited to western Canada’s large farms and sold well.
- McCormick-Deering Farmall “F-12” Row Crop Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-farmall-f-12-row-crop-tractor.phpThe Farmall model “F-12” was introduced in 1932 as a small, low-cost, all-purpose tractor.
- OTACO “Autotrac” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-otaco-autotrac-tractor.phpKnown as the poor man’s tractor, the Autotrac kit cost between $150 and $300, substantially less than a new tractor.
- Ferguson-Brown Model “A” Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ferguson-brown-model-a-tractor.phpThe Ferguson-Brown tractor, first produced in 1936, was the first tractor to feature a hydraulic-link system, an innovation that revolutionized tractor design
- Linn Tractor “626E”cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-linn-tractor-626E.phpThe Linn tractor was a heavy-duty civilian half-track or crawler tractor.