Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- For the Love of Cheese! | Cheese Holiday Boutique (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-holiday-boutique.phpShop ’til you drop! Savvy Company will bring together eight to ten cheesemakers, giving guests an opportunity to sample a wide range of artisan cheeses and stock up for the holidays.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Wine-and-Cheese with a TWIST (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-wine-and-cheese-with-a-twist.phpJoin local experts from Savvy Company for a night of wine and cheese.
- A Time to Remembercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-remembrance-week-2016.phpA Time to Remember
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- For the Love of Cheesecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese.phpJoin us each week for Cheesy Tuesdays, a series of fun evening workshops celebrating artisan cheese and all things local. And don’t miss out on fun for the family with our For the Love of Cheese Daily Demonstrations and weekend activities.
- To the Rescue!casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-to-the-rescue.phpTo the Rescue! Highlighting the role of emergency first response agencies in the region.
- Book launch Star Trek: the Official Guide to our Universecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-star-trek-book-launch.phpJoin us at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum and boldly go where no one has gone before with Star Trek: The Official Guide to our Universe.
- An evening with Canadian astronauts Jeremy Hansen and Robert Thirskcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-evening-with-astronauts.phpHave you ever wondered what it takes to be an astronaut?
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.