Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- For the Love of Cheesecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese.phpJoin us each week for Cheesy Tuesdays, a series of fun evening workshops celebrating artisan cheese and all things local. And don’t miss out on fun for the family with our For the Love of Cheese Daily Demonstrations and weekend activities.
- To the Rescue!casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-to-the-rescue.phpTo the Rescue! Highlighting the role of emergency first response agencies in the region.
- Book launch Star Trek: the Official Guide to our Universecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-star-trek-book-launch.phpJoin us at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum and boldly go where no one has gone before with Star Trek: The Official Guide to our Universe.
- An evening with Canadian astronauts Jeremy Hansen and Robert Thirskcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-evening-with-astronauts.phpHave you ever wondered what it takes to be an astronaut?
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.
- Can You Can? Water Bath- Pears, Peaches and Chili Saucecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-water-bath.phpCurious about canning and preserving food? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest fruits and vegetables using the water bath technique.
- Queen Bee Party: Celebrate International Honey Bee Day!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-queen-bee-party.phpGet the buzz on honey bees and learn how these small insects not only supply us with honey but have a huge impact on agriculture and our everyday lives. Join us at this new family friendly event that’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
- Summer in Spacecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-summer-programming-2016.phpA summer filled with fascinating adventures