Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Three Sisters Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-three-sisters-hall.phpWith large half-moon windows highlighting beautiful pastoral views, this lecture hall is the perfect setting for your next retreat, meeting, or banquet.
- From Rock to Reality - The Mining and Metallurgy Legacy Projectcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-metallurgy-legacy-project.phpHear what Canadians with careers in the mining industry have to say about safety, the environment, technology, and more.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and the former head of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory.
- Messerschmitt Me 163B–1a Kometcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-messerschmitt-me-163.phpDiscover how the restoration of this Second World War-era German airplane revealed the consequences of using forced foreign labour.
- McDowall Monoplanecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-mcdowall-monoplane.phpUse the original, ineffective fabric treatment or a better, modern alternative? That was one of the challenges posed by the McDowall Monoplane restoration.
- Hispano HA–1112–M1L Buchóncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-hispano-1112-m1l-buchon.phpThis Spanish-built version of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 was refinished in its original Spanish Air Force markings. Learn more about its restoration.
- Fairchild FC-2W-2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-fairchild-fc-2w-2.phpA forced landing left this aircraft damaged, but the Museum’s skilled team restored it to display condition. See how.
- Curtiss Seagullcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-cutriss-seagull.phpThe Museum’s team undertook the restoration of this flying boat with enthusiasm. Get the details of this challenging project, completed in 1974.
- Curtiss JN-4 “Canuck”casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-curtiss-jn-4-canuck.phpLack of proper facilities didn’t prevent the restoration of this treasure to near-original glory. See how the Museum team did it.
- Curtiss HS-2L La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-curtiss-hs-2l-la-vigilance.phpExplore details of the Museum’s largest and longest restoration project to date, which included building an entire hull for this flying boat.