Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Busy Bees Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the bee life cycle and pollination with the Busy Bees kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Chews Wisely Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chews-wisely.phpTeach students about food and healthy living with the free Chews Wisely activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Energy Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-energy.phpTeach Grade 1 students about energy sources and forms with this free downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The Incre-Edible School Program Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-incre-edible-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food origins and plant life cycles with the Incre-Edible School Program educational activity kit free download.
- The Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep Travelling Edukitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-wonderful-world-of-woolly-the-sheep.phpTeach primary students about sheep and their by-products. Borrow the Wonderful World of Woolly the Sheep from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Butter Making School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-butter-making.phpPrimary students will love turning cream into butter and learning about the cows in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Dairy Barn.
- Say Cheese! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-say-cheese.phpIndulge students’ senses as they make, taste, and learn about cheese in this preschool/primary program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Peter Cottontail School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail.phpTeach daycare, preschool, and primary students all about rabbits in Peter Cottontail at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.