Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- Meet Mrs Farmercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-mrs-farmer.phpDo you know Mrs Farmer? The children accompany her to meet the small animals on the farm.
- Woolly Experiments School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments.phpStudents have the opportunity to answer questions about fibre by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Woolly the Sheep School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-the-sheep.phpIn the barn, students meet Woolly’s family, see who guards the sheep, and discover other fibre producing animals.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the physical/chemical changes of bread ingredients with this downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.
- What’s to Eat Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-what-s-to-eat-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food, germs, and healthy living. Download What’s to Eat for free from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Chains Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-food-chains-EAK.phpTeach primary students about food chains, composting, and by-products. Download the Food Chains activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.