Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- Properties and Nature of Light Edukitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukit-properties-and-nature-of-light.phpThis enlightening Edukit includes lenses, mirrors, prisms, ray boxes, and lasers to help students in Grades 4 to 6 explore light, vision, and colour.
- Energy for Tomorrow Edukitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukit-energy-for-tomorrow.phpLearning has never been more attractive! This electrifying edukit includes hands-on activities to teach students in grades 4 to 6 about electromagnetism.
- Alternative Energy and Green Vehicle Technologies Edukitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukit-alternative-energy-and-green-vehicle-technologies.phpCombustion engines and hybrid-electric motors become vehicles for learning in this travelling Edukit for secondary students.
- Elastic Sciencecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science.phpStretch your imagination with these activities that use common household items to help you experiment and build with elastic bands.
- Lighten Up!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up.phpIt’s bendy, bouncy, colourful, and all around you. What is it? Light! Learn all about the properties of light with these fun, easy experiments.
- Incredible Science Trickscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-incredible-science-tricks.phpWhat’s the magic word? Science! Dazzle your audience with feats of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. They’ll think it’s magic — you’ll know it’s science!
- Playing with Energycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-playing-with-energy.phpTurn playdough into a circuit and a plain box into an oven — these are just two of the fun experiments that’ll teach you all about energy.
- Science Fun in the Snow!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow.phpGet to know snow with these hands-on activities. Create your own iceberg, make frozen bubbles, and prepare maple taffy on snow — a Canadian culinary treat!
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Self-Guided School Visitcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-self-guided-school-visit.phpSet your own agenda and let students explore the Museum at their own pace with self-guided school visits.