Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- Winter Solstice Stargazing Eventcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-solstice-stargazing.phpCome with family and friends for an evening of stargazing and hot chocolate!
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- Gingerbread House Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-gingerbread-house-workshop.phpJoin Catherine Beddall, pastry artist and author of The Magic of Gingerbread, as she demonstrates how to create a one-of-a-kind, high-end, gingerbread creation. December 7 from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Registration required.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Raclette and Fondue Farm Rave (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-grand-finale-raceltte-farm-rave.phpAs the weather cools, things will be heating up inside the Museum with several raclette machines and fondue pots melting the finest Quebec and Ontario cheeses.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Cheese Holiday Boutique (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-holiday-boutique.phpShop ’til you drop! Savvy Company will bring together eight to ten cheesemakers, giving guests an opportunity to sample a wide range of artisan cheeses and stock up for the holidays.
- For the Love of Cheese! | Wine-and-Cheese with a TWIST (Hosted by Savvy Company)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese-wine-and-cheese-with-a-twist.phpJoin local experts from Savvy Company for a night of wine and cheese.
- A Time to Remembercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-remembrance-week-2016.phpA Time to Remember
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- For the Love of Cheesecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-for-the-love-of-cheese.phpJoin us each week for Cheesy Tuesdays, a series of fun evening workshops celebrating artisan cheese and all things local. And don’t miss out on fun for the family with our For the Love of Cheese Daily Demonstrations and weekend activities.