Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.
- Exploring Objects and Materialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/exploring-objects-and-materials.phpLearning and fun come together as primary students explore materials like glass, plastic, and paper, and how they combine to make objects.
- Energy and Forcescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/energy-and-forces.phpPrimary students explore sources and forces of energy in this interactive program.
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- The Science of Sportscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-the-science-of-sports.phpDiscover how force, movement, and energy are involved in your favourite sports, and apply science theory to physical activities.
- Weather Wise : A Virtual Exploration Guide to Weather and Climatecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-weather-wise-a-virtual-exploration-guide-to-weather-and-climate.phpExplore temperature, precipitation, air pressure, the greenhouse effect, climate change, and other common elements of weather.
- Cycle–ologycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-cycle–ology.phpExamine the science of bicycles and how they have changed through history, evolving from pastime to serious mode of transportation.
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- Driving the Future: Transportation, Energy, and the Environmentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-driving-the-future.phpPut scientific and technological theory into practice as you explore contemporary transportation and energy issues.