Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- The Science of Sportscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-the-science-of-sports.phpDiscover how force, movement, and energy are involved in your favourite sports, and apply science theory to physical activities.
- Weather Wise : A Virtual Exploration Guide to Weather and Climatecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-weather-wise-a-virtual-exploration-guide-to-weather-and-climate.phpExplore temperature, precipitation, air pressure, the greenhouse effect, climate change, and other common elements of weather.
- Cycle–ologycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-cycle–ology.phpExamine the science of bicycles and how they have changed through history, evolving from pastime to serious mode of transportation.
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- Driving the Future: Transportation, Energy, and the Environmentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-driving-the-future.phpPut scientific and technological theory into practice as you explore contemporary transportation and energy issues.
- Napkin in Watercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-napkin-in-water.phpIf you’ve got budding magicians in your class, this is the experiment for them!
- A Viscous Vortexcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-viscous-vortex.phpWatch what happens when you drop food colouring into milk!
- Air Flowcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-air-flow.phpFood colouring flows through water and around a toy airplane mimicking how air flows around a real aircraft.
- The Venturi Effectcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-venturi-effect.phpThe Venturi Effect can be hard to explain but this showy experiment helps it all make sense.