Refine by Type +-
1224 Results for [ * ]
- SciencExplore — Schoolscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-sciencexplore-schools.phpA science fair extravaganza! Students participate in activities at four activity stations.
- Colourscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-colours.phpUse your grey matter to explore experiments that are sure to make you see the world through rose-coloured glasses.
- Frozen Sciencecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science.phpEmbark on a frozen adventure to melt away the winter blues.
- Marvellous Magnetscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-marvellous-magnets.phpDiscover the forces of magnets with these "attractive" experiments. Find out which materials are magnetic and how to make a compass.
- Peter Cottontail Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail-eak.phpLearn about rabbits in your classroom or at home with these fun educational activities. What do rabbits need, what are they like, how are they different from us? All these questions are answered in this kit.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.
- Exploring Objects and Materialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/exploring-objects-and-materials.phpLearning and fun come together as primary students explore materials like glass, plastic, and paper, and how they combine to make objects.
- Energy and Forcescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/energy-and-forces.phpPrimary students explore sources and forces of energy in this interactive program.
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- The Science of Sportscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-the-science-of-sports.phpDiscover how force, movement, and energy are involved in your favourite sports, and apply science theory to physical activities.