Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- The fascinating world of bread making - In Partnership with Winterludecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-world-of-bread-making.phpIn the demonstration kitchen, discover how wheat is grown and harvested, and see first-hand how bread is made. Then taste it for yourself!
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpMuseum visitors will learn about the journey from cow to cone at the Ice Cream Festival. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed!
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is highlighting Canada’s 150th birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free.
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations. May 20 and 21.
- Easter at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-easter-at-the-farm.phpCome celebrate spring’s arrival at the Museum on Easter weekend!
- 8th annual Baskets with Panache!http://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/event-baskets-with-panache.php8th annual Baskets with Panache!
- Daily Demonstrations: February 26th to 28thhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-demonstrations-february26-28.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily Demonstrations: February 19th to 23rdhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-demonstrations-february19-23.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily Activities/event-activities-february26-28.phpGet the most from your visit to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum with daily tours, demonstrations, and activities.
- Want to cook like a chef? Cordon Bleu seminarhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-want-to-cook-like-a-chef.phpJoin a Le Cordon Bleu chef at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a one-hour cooking demonstration featuring some of your favourite foods.