Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- The fascinating world of bread making - In Partnership with Winterludecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-world-of-bread-making.phpIn the demonstration kitchen, discover how wheat is grown and harvested, and see first-hand how bread is made. Then taste it for yourself!
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpExplore the journey from cow to cone and get the scoop on ice cream and dairying. A variety of food services will also be on site as well as various organizations. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed!
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Museum is highlighting Canada’s Birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free Friday July 1st.
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations.
- Easter at the Farmcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-easter-at-the-farm.phpCome celebrate spring’s arrival at the Museum on Easter weekend!
- 8th annual Baskets with Panache!http://foundation.techno-science.ca/en/event-baskets-with-panache.php8th annual Baskets with Panache!
- Daily Demonstrations: February 26th to 28thhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-demonstrations-february26-28.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily Demonstrations: February 19th to 23rdhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-demonstrations-february19-23.phpDaily demonstrations in February at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily Activities/event-activities-february26-28.phpGet the most from your visit to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum with daily tours, demonstrations, and activities.
- Want to cook like a chef? Cordon Bleu seminarhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-want-to-cook-like-a-chef.phpJoin a Le Cordon Bleu chef at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a one-hour cooking demonstration featuring some of your favourite foods.