Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Admission Feescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpVisit the Museum today — family-friendly programming and a world-renowned collection await. See admission fees and discounts.
- Hours of Operationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your visit to the Museum.
- Recipescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/recipes.phpDownload free seasonal recipes from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Animal of the Month for Februarycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-february-2015.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month in February
- Chickens — Barred Plymouth Rockcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/chickens-barred-plymouth-rock.phpUntil the Second World War, the Barred Plymouth Rock was extremely popular. See this now-rare breed at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Volunteeringcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/volunteering.phpBecome a volunteer at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Chickens — Black Cochincafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/chickens-black-cochin.phpSee Black Cochin hens with their striking feathered feet at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Sheep — Border Leicestercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sheep-border-leicester.phpSee the rare long-wool Border Leicester sheep breed at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Sheep — Cotswoldcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sheep-cotswold.phpSee the rare Cotswold sheep, among other breeds, at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Sheep — Oxfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sheep-oxford.phpMeet Oxford sheep and many other breeds at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, a working farm in the heart of Ottawa.