Refine by Type +-
1240 Results for [ * ]
- Vision/vision.phpA new building that can accommodate the Museum and its vast collection is the most appropriate way to achieve the vision for a new modern science and technology museum.
- Origins - Making Do: The Early Years of the Canada Science and Technology Museum/origins.phpWant to know about the history of the Museum? This is the story of its origin and early years.
- About the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpScience and technology transformed Canada — find out how through interactive experiences and presentations of unique objects from the national collection.
- Mystery Night/mystery-night.php
- Science Explore/sience-explore.php
- Puzzle Hunt/puzzle -hunt.php
- Be a detective/be-a-detective.php
- ScienceTacular/sciencetacular.phpPartygoers ages 5 to 12 will be surprised just how fun science can be when they celebrate with hands-on experiments at this birthday party.
- Electricity and Magnetism/electricity-and-magnetism.phpChildren ages 6 to 12 will love participating in a hair-raising (literally!) electricity demonstration. What better way to celebrate a birthday?
- Hocus Pocus/hocus-pocus.phpAbracadabra! A unique birthday experience is just a wave of the wand away when you let the Museum throw your child a Hocus Pocus party (for ages 6 to 8).