Refine by Type +-
1228 Results for [ * ]
- Contact Uscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/contact-us.phpContacting the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation is easy.
- Proactive Disclosurescstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/proactive-disclosures.phpThe Corporation maintains a policy of proactive disclosure by making its Travel and Hospitality Reports available to the public.
- Info Sources Reportcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/info-sources-report.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation produces a yearly Info Sources Report to guide those seeking to access specific information.
- Privacycstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/privacy.phpGuided by the federal Privacy Act, the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation maintains the privacy of Canadians’ personal information.
- Completed Access to Information Requestscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/completed-access-to-information-requests.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation ensures broad access to information on its activities, while maintaining personal privacy.
- Message from the CEOhttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/message-from-ceo.phpTeaser Text - Used on the listing pages and search results
- Quarterly Financial Reportcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/quarterly-financial-report.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation makes its Quarterly Financial Report available for PDF download.
- Corporate Plan Summarycstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/corporate-plan-summary.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s annual Corporate Plan Summary presents direction over a five-year period.
- Annual Reportcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/annual-report.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s Annual Report describes achievements of its three national Museums, plus Corporation-wide initiatives.
- Board of Trusteescstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/corporation/board-of-trustees.phpThe Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s Board of Trustees is responsible for strategic guidance and oversight of the business activities and affairs of the Corporation.