Refine by Type +-
1225 Results for [ * ]
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThink canning is a summer time activity? Think again as Bernardin’s Executive Chef and Brand Manager Chef Emerie Brine surprises you with these out of season recipes that can be made anytime of the year. Reservation required.
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. This event is now sold out.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- Algonquin Cuisine Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-algonquin-cuisine-workshop.phpChef Cezin Nottaway from Wawatay Catering presents a workshop featuring Algonquin cuisine. Come discover how she prepares delicious maple toffee using Awazibi maple syrup.
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-march-11-to-19.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-february-25-to-march-5.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Wooden Spoons Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-wooden-spoons-workshop.phpOn March 4, learn to play the wooden spoons with l’habitant voyageur Louis Mercier. Also, participants will sand and finish a set of their own wooden spoons. Registration required.
- Cubes in Space programcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-cubes-in-space-24.phpGet ready for the Cubes in Space Competition, and protect the payload from being damaged in the Museum’s rocket!
- Cubes in Space programcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-cubes-in-space-23.phpGet ready for the Cubes in Space Competition, and protect the payload from being damaged in the Museum’s rocket!