Refine by Type +-
1234 Results for [ * ]
- Red Bull Global Rallycross 2017casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-red-bull-rallycross-2017.phpRed Bull Global Rallycross 2017
- Goat Yogacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-goat-yoga-june-7.phpGet ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class led by a certified instructor, in a historic farm building, accompanied by the playful antics of kid goats. THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT.
- Goat Yogacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-goat-yoga.phpGet ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class led by a certified instructor, in a historic farm building, accompanied by the playful antics of kid goats. THE EVENT HAS SOLD OUT.
- Daily Activitiescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-activities-may19-september5.phpGet the most from your visit to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum with daily tours, demonstrations, and activities.
- Daily demonstrations in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-may.phpDaily demonstrations in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Daily Activitiescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-activities-april26-30.phpGet the most from your visit to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum with daily tours, demonstrations, and activities.
- Children’s Workshop | Pizza Party!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-childrens-workshop-pizza-party.phpChildren are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a Pizza Party! Participants will explore the origins of pizza ingredients through games and hands-on activities. April 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., $25 per child.
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThis event has been cancelled
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. On June 22nd, we proudly present: Ukraine. SOLD OUT.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.