Sponsorships and Partnerships
Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities
The Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation partners with numerous public and private organizations, customizing sponsorship rights and benefits to ensure that business and marketing objectives are met.
Current sponsorship and partnership opportunities include:
- Become a lead sponsor for one of three national institutions: the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, or the Canada Science and Technology Museum.
- These customized, comprehensive premier sponsorships offer opportunities to support several programs at one of the three Museums.
- Associate your brand with one of three national institutions.
- Facilities available include buildings, classrooms, parks, cafeterias, theatres, and more.
- These unique facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art video-conferencing and audiovisual equipment.
Let’s Talk Energy
- Support a national program designed to enhance energy awareness and literacy among Canadians.
- This initiative encompasses three exhibitions, an extensive web and social media presence, and the National Energy Awareness Week program.
- Align your brand with a national initiative focusing on healthy eating and active living.
- This initiative encompasses the exhibition Food Preservation: The Science You Eat and educational programs for teachers and community leaders, as well as public programming and events.
- Support a short-term exhibition that showcases leading-edge technology and research affecting the lives of Canadians today.
- Each exhibition is custom-developed and tailored to content.