Join and Support
The Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation offers employment opportunities at its three national Museums — the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, and the Canada Science and Technology Museum — as well as within divisions that serve the Corporation itself.
Employment opportunities vary, but may include:
- Positions that serve visitors directly
- Administrative positions in sectors such as finance, human resources, and facilities
- Professional and technical positions within the field of museology
- Media relations, communications, and fundraising positions
- Professional trades and general labour positions
No indeterminate or term positions are available at present.
- Appointment Opportunity for Trustees of the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation. Candidates must apply by January 22, 2017. Please visit the Governor in Council (GIC) Appointments website for information.
- Guide at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum - This competition is opened to CSTMC employees and external candidates starting May 5, 2016 until May 5, 2017 at midnight.
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
This program is intended for full-time students attending an educational institution recognized by a Ministry of Education. These employment opportunities extend from April through September each year.
No student positions are available at present.
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please email your résumé and a cover letter to HRRequests@techno-science.ca. Your résumé will be kept in our inventory for three months. Should a position matching your qualifications become available during this period, a Human Resources Representative will contact you.Back to top